Legislative & Advocacy Commitee
About the PFANA Legislative & Advocacy Committee
The Legislative & Advocacy Committee undertakes activities that empower “We the People” in developing community at the local level.
Membership on this Committee will expand to development of:
- American Disabilities Act and the Civil Rights Subcommittee
- The Education & Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness Subcommittee
- The Emergency Preparedness Subcommittee
- The Employment/Social Security Subcommittee
- The Housing Subcommittee
- The Mental Health Subcommittee
Real Estate Gifting
Charitable Giving of Real Estate – As part of our diversified funding plan, we accept and/or facilitate gifts of Real Estate. Our organization collaborates with a nationally recognized expert who assists in the education of community members and organizations in answering their questions related to the planned gifting of Real Estate. Donations can be anywhere in the world, and they can include commercial properties, residential properties or land.
(Please consult your own financial professional to determine how any charitable donation will benefit you.)